About Spring NEARC
Spring NEARC is an annual, one-day conference packed with professional development and networking opportunities for all levels of GIS users. Highlights include:
- GIS and Geospatial Presentations
- ESRI Specific Sessions
- GIS Poster Competition and Prizes
Thank You for Joining Us! The 2021 virtual Spring NEARC Conference was held May 18. Review the schedule including presentation abstracts.
- Eric Bloomquist | Job seeker / data geek
- Carsten Braun | Professor, Westfield State University
- Jon Caris | Director - Spatial Analysis Lab, Smith College
- Pam DeAndrea | Senior GIS Planner, Central VT RPC
- Alex Hiller | GIS Analyst, Springfield Water & Sewer Commission
- Andrew Hostetler | Student M.Sc. GIS, Clark University
- Tim LeDoux | Professor, Westfield State University
- Dawn F. McCall, GISP | Director of GIS Services, Control Point Associates, Inc.
- Sarah Morse | GIS Analyst, Tighe & Bond
- Michael Olkin, GISP | GIS Manager, Springfield Water & Sewer Commission
- Tito Sanchez, GISP | GIS Manager, BETA Group Inc.
- Rebecca Seifried | Geospatial Information Librarian, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Rebecca Talamini | Project Manager, AppGeo
- Tracy Tien | Spatial Data Specialist - Spatial Analysis Lab, Smith College
- Emily H. Wilson | UConn / NEARC Board
- Nate Ward, GISP | GIS Administrator, Terracon