Thank You for Joining Us!
Thank you to all who participated in the 2022 Spring NEARC Conference on Monday, May 16 at Westfield State University in Westfield, Massachusetts. At this time, we are not ready to announce the date and location for Spring NEARC 2023, but it will be held in May. Please check back for updates.
About Spring NEARC
Spring NEARC is an annual, one-day conference packed with professional development and networking opportunities for all levels of GIS users. Highlights include:
- GIS and Geospatial Presentations
- ESRI Specific Sessions
- GIS Poster Competition and Prizes
Thank You to Our Spring 2022 Host Committee Members!
- Timothy LeDoux, Chair | Associate Professor, Westfield State University
- Rebecca Seifried | Geospatial Information Librarian, UMass Amherst
- Leon Scott | GIS Manager, Town of Easton
- Dawn McCall | Director of GIS, Control Point Associates, Inc.
- Sarah Morse | GIS Analyst, Tighe & Bond
- Elizabeth Congo | Project Manager, Tighe & Bond
- Brittany Hoffnagle | Environmental Scientist, Woods Hole Group
- Rebecca Talamini | Project Manager, AppGeo
- Michael Olkin | Application & Database Support Manager, Springfield Water and Sewer Commission
- Alex Hiller | GIS Analyst, Springfield Water and Sewer Commission
- Carsten Braun | Professor, Westfield State University
- Mark Scott | Solution Engineer, ESRI
- Tom Schwartzman | Senior Solution Engineer, ESRI
- Mary Young | Regional Office Administrator, ESRI
- Paul Rooney | Team Lead, ESRI
- Nora Lyons | Regional Office Assistant, ESRI
- Leslie Pelch | Event Planner, Delaney Meeting and Event Management
- Adolfo Sanchez | GIS Project Manager, BETA Group