About Spring NEARC
Spring NEARC is an annual, one-day conference packed with professional development and networking opportunities for all levels of GIS users. Highlights include:
- GIS and Geospatial Presentations
- ESRI Specific Sessions
- GIS Poster Competition and Prizes
Save the Date! The 2022 Spring NEARC Conference will be held Monday, May 16 at Westfield State University in Westfield, Massachusetts. Please check back for updates.
- Eric Bloomquist | Job seeker / data geek
- Carsten Braun | Professor, Westfield State University
- Jon Caris | Director - Spatial Analysis Lab, Smith College
- Pam DeAndrea | Senior GIS Planner, Central VT RPC
- Alex Hiller | GIS Analyst, Springfield Water & Sewer Commission
- Andrew Hostetler | Student M.Sc. GIS, Clark University
- Tim LeDoux | Professor, Westfield State University
- Dawn F. McCall, GISP | Director of GIS Services, Control Point Associates, Inc.
- Sarah Morse | GIS Analyst, Tighe & Bond
- Michael Olkin, GISP | GIS Manager, Springfield Water & Sewer Commission
- Tito Sanchez, GISP | GIS Manager, BETA Group Inc.
- Rebecca Seifried | Geospatial Information Librarian, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Rebecca Talamini | Project Manager, AppGeo
- Tracy Tien | Spatial Data Specialist - Spatial Analysis Lab, Smith College
- Emily H. Wilson | UConn / NEARC Board
- Nate Ward, GISP | GIS Administrator, Terracon