Call for Presentation Abstracts | Closed; Deadline Has Passed
Thank you to everyone who submitted a presentation proposal for the 2019 Fall NEARC Conference. The deadline to submit proposals has passed. The Host Committee is in the process of reviewing abstracts. Notifications of acceptance will be sent in August and the technical schedule will be posted online at that time.
Presentation Format Options
- 30-minute oral presentations (Main or Educators Day)
- 60-minute Educators Day Only oral presentations
- 90-minute hands-on workshops or panel discussions at the Main Conference
- Posters (Main or Educators Day)
- The presentation must be product-neutral and cannot market specific products and/or services.
- Presenters are required to register and pay to attend the conference at the applicable rates.
- Review the presenter guidelines for additional information.
A limited number of scholarships will be available for those who would like to present, but do not have funding to attend. The application and review guidelines will be posted to the registration page once available.
If you have questions about presenting, need to withdraw your proposal, or need to make modifications to your submission, please contact Leslie Pelch at firstname.lastname@example.org.