Call for Presentation Abstracts | Deadline: Wednesday, July 17
The 2019 Fall NEARC Conference Host Committee invites attendees to submit presentation abstracts. This is a great opportunity to share your experience, expertise and knowledge with colleagues from around the Northeast. Presentation proposals are being accepted for the regular Fall NEARC Conference (Monday, October 21 - Wednesday, October 23) as well as the GIS Educators Day (Sunday, October 20).
Presentation Format Options
- 30-minute oral presentations (Main or Educators Day)
- 60-minute Educators Day Only oral presentations
- 90-minute hands-on workshops or panel discussions at the Main Conference
- Posters (Main or Educators Day)
- Abstract submissions will only be accepted online.
- All submissions must be received by the deadline of July 17.
- The presentation must be product-neutral and cannot market specific products and/or services.
- Presenters are required to register and pay to attend the conference at the applicable rates.
- Review the presenter guidelines for additional information.
A limited number of scholarships will be available for those who would like to present, but do not have funding to attend. The application and review guidelines will be posted to the registration page once available.