Call for Presentation Abstracts | Deadline: Monday, August 17
Thank you for your interest in presenting at the 2020 Fall NEARC Conference. The deadline to submit proposals has passed. Presenters will be notified of their acceptance in early September.
Presentation Format Options
- Creative Lightning Talk (~5 minutes, Main Conference or Educators Day)
- Shorter Presentation (15-30 minutes, Main Conference or Educators Day)
- Longer Presentation (40-60 minutes, Educators Day Only)
- Workshop (Main Conference or Educators Day)
- Panel Presentation (Main Conference or Educators Day)
- Multi-media Submission (PDF Poster, Story Map, Dashboard, Web Apps, Hub Site) (Main Conference or Educators Day)
- Abstract submissions will only be accepted online.
- All submissions must be received by the deadline of Monday, August 17 at 11:59pm (Eastern Time).
- The presentation must be product-neutral and cannot market specific products and/or services.
- Presenters are required to register and pay to attend the conference at the applicable rates.
- Review the presenter guidelines for additional information.
A limited number of scholarships will be available for those who would like to present, but do not have funding to attend. The application and review guidelines will be posted to the registration page once available.