Call for Presentation Abstracts | Deadline: Friday, July 27 at 8:00 AM
The 2018 Fall NEARC Conference Host Committee invites attendees to submit presentation abstracts. This is a great opportunity to share your experience, expertise and knowledge with colleagues from around the Northeast. Presentation proposals are being accepted for the regular Fall NEARC Conference (Monday, October 29 - Wednesday, October 31) as well as the GIS Educators Day (Sunday, October 28).
Presentation Format Options
- Oral Presentations: 30 minutes in length (including time for Q&A)
- Panel Presentations: with up to 3 presenters (you must submit the complete presentation concept as part of your abstract.)
- Workshop: Intensive 1.5 hour workshop on a specific topic.
- Poster Presentations: printed or digital format accepted. Awards will be given to the top poster presentations.
- Abstract submissions will only be accepted online.
- All submissions must be received by the deadline of Friday, July 27 at 8:00 AM (EST).
- The presentation must be product-neutral and cannot market specific products and/or services.
- Presenters are required to register and pay to attend the conference at the applicable rates.
- Review the presenter guidelines for additional information.
New This Year
User sessions will be scheduled on Monday and Tuesday ONLY. The half-day Wednesday schedule will solely feature Esri-content including hands-on, BYOD workshops! Topics to be announced in the coming weeks. See schedule-at-a-glance for reference.
A limited number of scholarships are available for those who would like to present, but do not have funding to attend. Visit the registration information page to download the application and review guidelines.