Call for Presentation Abstracts | Deadline: Monday, June 26
The Northeast Arc User Group Host Committee invites attendees to submit presentation abstracts for the upcoming Fall NEARC 2017 Conference. This is a great opportunity to share your experience, expertise and knowledge with colleagues and offer solutions for successful use of GIS. Presentation proposals are being accepted for the regular Fall NEARC Conference (Monday, November 6 - Wednesday, November 8) as well as the GIS Educators Day (Sunday, November 5).
Presentation Format Options
- Oral Presentations: 30 minutes in length (including time for Q&A)
- Panel Presentations: with up to 3 presenters (you must submit the complete presentation concept as part of your abstract.)
- Workshop: Intensive 1.5 hour workshop on a specific topic.
- Poster Presentations: printed or digital format accepted. Awards will be given to the top poster presentations.
- Lightning Talks: 5 minutes in length, showcasing “anything spatial” in a fast-paced format.
Online Submission Requirements
- Abstract submissions will only be accepted online.
- All submissions must be received by the June 26, 2017 deadline.
- The presentation must be product-neutral and cannot market specific products and/or services.
- Presenters are required to register and pay to attend the conference at regular conference fees.
- Tags (keywords) will be used to group presentations. When submitting your abstract, you will be asked to select up to 5 “tags” that best describe your presentation.
- Review the presenter guidelines for additional information.